Seeking an experienced commercial Plumber with a minimum of 3 years of construction or industrial experience to work on commercial and industrial projects. To be considered for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license, pass physicals and drug/alcohol testing, have reliable transportation, and be willing to travel to various job locations in South Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland.
Essential Job Duties:
- Plan, assemble, install, and repair plumbing parts, products, and equipment.
- Inspect assemblies and installation specifications for compliance.
- Cut, thread, and bend pipe.
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Utilize machining and layout techniques.
- Use hand and power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Understands and applies industry standards and codes for plumbing procedures.
- Able to speak, write, read, and understand the English language well enough to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Apply knowledge of shop mathematics and layout techniques.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a safe manner following company safety policies.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Use arms and hands to reach, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Lift and carry 50 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other climbing devices.
- Work while in stooped, kneeling, crouched, and crawling positions.
- Perform assigned tasks in all types of environmental and weather conditions including severe cold, extreme heat, wet or dry weather, and high winds.
- Perform assigned tasks in noisy conditions, near moving mechanical parts, working at heights, and in confined spaces as well with proper PPE provided.
Other Job Details:
- A high school diploma/GED or a combination of education and experience is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- A valid plumbing license is required.
- Completion of a trade school is preferred.
- Backflow and Medical Gas ASSE Installer certification preferred.
- May mentor Plumbing Apprentice.
- Jobs are full-time, year-round positions.
- The normal work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday, with occasional overtime. Daily start times may vary.
Walton is “Not Your Typical Mechanical Contractor…We’re Family”
Andy Volovar, President
We Design It…We Build It…We Service It!