Sheet Metal Field Installation LaborerMay 5, 2020
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often.
- Plan, assemble, install and repair plumbing parts, products and equipment.
- Utilize machining and lay-out techniques.
- Use hand tools, power powers, machines, and equipment.
- Read and Interpret blueprint, sketches, or production specifications to determine sequence and methods of prefabrication and installation.
- Lay-out and mark dimensions and reference lines on material using necessary tools.
- Apply knowledge of shop mathematics and lay-out techniques.
- Inspect assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Repair and maintain plumbing products and equipment.
- Stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Lift and carry materials weighing 50 pounds or more with or without an accommodation.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other climbing devices.
- Carry tools and equipment.
- Work while in stooped, kneeling, crouched and crawling positions.
- Be able to see naturally or with correction.
- Safely perform designated tasks while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as (but not limited to) safety glasses, gloves, steel toe boots, hearing protection, fall protection, etc.
- Perform assigned tasks under all types of environmental and weather conditions including severe cold, extreme heat, wet or dry weather and high winds.
- Perform assigned tasks in noisy conditions, close proximity to moving mechanical parts, working in high exposed levels as well as cramped quarters with proper PPE.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Completion of Plumbing Apprenticeship or Trade School preferred
- Valid Plumbing License from a Major Municipality or a Valid State Issued Journeyman’s Card
- Valid driver’s license
Walton & Company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. The benefits package includes Highmark PPO Medical & Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, Education Tuition Assistance, Apprenticeship Program, 401K with Employer Match, and Wellness Coach.