Building Service & Maintenance
Walton & Company Building Service & Maintenance
The Walton Building Services Group provides total “Post-Construction” service and maintenance on your HVAC and Plumbing systems. With offices in York, PA and Cockeysville, MD, and over 85 trained and experienced Service Technicians, and 80 trucks on the road, Walton guarantees a 4 hour response time to all customers with an active Planned Maintenance Contract.
Planned Maintenance Contract
Walton & Company is a full service Mechanical, Construction, Building Maintenance & Engineering Company.
Walton can provide you with a “Planned Maintenance Contract” whereby your systems are properly cleaned and maintained, increasing their energy efficiency and lifespan longevity
The benefits of our Planned Maintenance Contracts include (but not limited to):
• 24 hour emergency service in the event of a failure to your HVAC or Plumbing system
• Backflow Prevention
• Design and installation services for HVAC equipment replacement
Walton's 4 Hour Guarantee
With offices in York, PA and Cockeysville, MD, and over 85 trained and experienced Service Technicians, and 80 service trucks on the road, Walton guarantees a 4 hour response time to all customers with an active Planned Maintenance Contract on the following types of equipment and systems:
• Chilled Water Systems
• Boilers & Hot Water Systems
• Rooftop Units from 2 thru 400 tons
• Air Rotation Units
• Split Systems
• Make-up Air Systems including Reznor, Rupp and Cambridge
• Data and Computer Room HVAC Systems (We are Liebert Authorized Service providers)
Building Service Manager
Bill Vervaeke is the Building Service Manager at Walton and Company and has over 35 years of HVAC and Service experience. For over 15 years now, Bill has been Service Manager for Walton Building Service. That's experience you can rely on.
Bill takes great pride in his work and community. He's a member on the York Technical Institute HVAC Advisory Board, the York County School of Technology HVAC Board and RSES. He contributes to Habitat for Humanity and United Way of Central Pennsylvania.
His professional training list includes; Copeland Service School, Carrier Factory Training, York International Chiller Training, Cambridge Factory Training, Trane Tracer and Rooftop School, and Honeywell Ignition School. He has two years of post secondary training at University of Maryland Baltimore County and Dale Carnegie. Bill also has a State of Maryland HVAC license.
Building Services Manager
Walton & Company
1800 Industrial Hwy
York Pa 17402
3320 Concord Road
York Pa 17402
150 Lakefront Dr
Cockeysville, Md 21039
Contact Us Today!
- Under the direction of a Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will provide administrative and technical support to assigned project manager, including but not limited to, analysis and coordination of the schedule, timeline, procurement, staffing, and […]