The Service Plumber will perform plumbing service calls for commercial and industrial facilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Commercial/Industrial Service Plumber preferred.
- Willing to train a Residential Plumber with 3-5 years of experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Trades school or apprentice program graduate would be a plus
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- PA or MD Plumber’s Journeyman License.
- MD Backflow License would be a plus
- Understands and applies industry standards for plumbing and pipefitting procedures
- Understands and applies plumbing and pipefitting codes
- Able to inspect and test installed pipe systems and pipelines.
- Abel to troubleshoot systems.
- Performs all repairs in a clean, efficient, and professional manner. Completes paperwork on time.
- Able to list 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a dependable, punctual, self-driven, team player
- Able to work over-time and week-end on call as needed.
- Able to pass employment background checks and physical/drug/alcohol testing.
- Able to speak, write, read and understand the English language well enough to perform the essential job duties
- Maintains a clean company vehicle and professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a safe manner following all company safety policies and procedures
Walton & Company is an equal opportunity employer.