Our Building Services Division is expanding, and we need to hire experienced HVAC Technicians to work in South Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. If you have five years or more of work experience with installation, maintenance, and repair of Commercial and Industrial HVAC systems and you believe in providing quality customer and technical service…this may be the job for you.
Our company offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. Walton’s technicians are provided quality service trucks, uniforms with weekly cleaning, and the average on-call schedule is one time per year.
To be considered for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license, pass physicals and drug/alcohol testing, be willing to travel to various job locations in South Central Pennsylvania and/or Northern Maryland.
If you believe this job is your next career move, please apply today!
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform repairs on heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems, and other associated equipment.
- Perform diagnostic checks on equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance as per the preventative maintenance checklist.
- Properly handle and care for all company-provided equipment.
- Provide on-call service as scheduled.
- Use hand and power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Able to speak, write, read, and understand the English language well enough to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a safe manner following company safety policies.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Use arms and hands to reach, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Lift and carry 50 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other climbing devices.
- Work while in stooping, kneeling, crouched, and crawling positions.
- Perform assigned tasks in all types of environmental and weather conditions including severe cold, extreme heat, wet or dry weather and high winds.
- Perform assigned tasks in noisy conditions, close proximity to moving mechanical parts, working in high exposed levels as well as cramped quarters with proper PPE.
Other Job Details:
- A high school diploma/GED.
- Completion of a trade school or apprenticeship preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- EPA License required.
- May mentor HVAC Apprentice.
- Jobs are full-time, year-round positions.
- Normal work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday, with occasional overtime.
Walton is “Not Your Typical Mechanical Contractor…We’re Family”
Andy Volovar, President
We Design It…We Build It…We Service It!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS, AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!